Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another good day :o)

So earlier today I had a small Caesar salad with tortellini with Alfredo sauce and its left me feeling over stuffed some hours later ugh. I love salads but I'm thinking I'm going to have one or the other next time.

Today has been a decent day. It was pretty cold when I first woke up but its warm now which is nice. I was saddened to find out that a good friend of mine passed away a couple of years ago. I had lost contact when I moved away and was hoping to reconnect. Just a few weeks ago I found another friend, through facebook, just a day too late. She too had passed just hours before I found where she was living. Its sad to think that I'm 44 and my friends are passing away. Makes you think about your own mortality. I just have to be thankful that I know the Lord and that I'm getting up each day to live life as long as He allows it. But that's part of why I want to lose weight. I don't want to die young because I'm overweight. I want to die from old age. I've been thinking a lot about life lately. My parents live so far away. I wished they lived closer but in their old age I guess they don't want the hassle of moving although if anything happens to my father my mother will come live with us. Its just disheartening to hear about these bad things and loss of life going on. Well, I'm done talking about downer things...

My garden is doing alright so far. A couple of tomato plants have been munched on by something though and no flowers yet. Hopefully they're start bursting out flowers soon. My pepper plants all look nice and strong also. Ill have to take some pics when they're doing a bit better, show it off!

Tomorrow I'm going to be on the go all day. Not only do I have a doctor appointment but so does my husband and our friend who lives with us, then we have to drive about an hour or so to another town for my husbands other doctor appointment. Afterwards I want to go to the mall to look at dresses for my nieces wedding although I'm hoping to have to get a much smaller size!

Ok, well I'm going to finish playing Black Ops before our movie starts. We're watching Safe Haven, or I think that's what its called. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment