Friday, June 21, 2013

Ok I really did cheat this time...

While my hubby and I were out yesterday for his doctor appointment, we hadnt eaten all day because we just hadnt had any time to stop and eat so we stopped at McDonalds and had a burger. We split a medium fry, which I shouldnt have had and feel guilty about. I had a bacon quarter pounder. It was delicious lol I ended up feeling guilty over my choice to eat them but its alright to have what I want now and then and isnt the end of the world. My hubsand on the other hand, had 2 shakes yesterday! lol He lost about 3 lbs last week so thats not bad at all. I think he may have put them back on though with those shakes. We'll have to see :o)

So I went shopping yesterday after the appointments were done. I looked at a couple of shoe stores including a Shoe Depot which has about 500 different styles of shoes. I ended up with a pair of shoes from Wal-Mart for $12.95 because I just couldnt find what I wanted in the size I wanted. Oh well, Ill eventually find some I love and these will do for now. My other pair is falling apart on me so this is good. I got myself a couple of bra's too. JC Penney had a sale going on and I couldnt resist.

Well, today I have to go to town, get prescriptions filled, hit Wal-Mart up for dog and cat food and bleach for my hair. Ive decided its time to go full blonde. Hopefully it looks as good as Im wanting it to look. I will probably post again later so keep an eye open :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment