Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So ok, Ive cheated!

I bet you think I cheated on my dieting or eating healthy but nope. I had told myself I wasn't going to weigh more than once a week, but I was standing at the counter, fixing my glass of iced tea and I noticed the scale sitting there on the floor. It was calling me. I'm glad I cheated and got on the scale though because it says I'm down to 281lbs! I'm so excited! That's a weight loss of 15lbs already! Yay me! Yeah I know, this isn't my first time dieting, its probably water weight or whatever, but it still feels good to know that I'm doing something right and I'm feeling good too.

Ok, so, Ive been kind of feeling like I have cabin fever. I take care of my husband so I'm home most of the time and I normally have him with me if I'm out. Some might think that staying at home would be kind of nice but after being on the open road for many years its a big change of pace. Well, more like a screeching halt lol But I'm finding some crafty things to do. I have decided I'm going to try to make a rug out of old sheets. I have a few but I'm sure I can find some at yard sales to cut up for one. That's one thing my husband and I like to do, yard sale. We had a small thrift store for a while but we decided to close it due to being in a horrible location. We were just meeting ends, but one day we hope to open a new store. For now though, its crafting or gardening for me. I love to sew, quilt, crochet, paint, I also enjoy drawing, although I don't think I'm very good, I don't mind, I still enjoy it.

I think Ill go find something crafty to do now. Ill be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment